Monday, July 16, 2007

41 Days till Departure! Where will I be...

In case anyone wants to see me before I leave this is my travel plans for the next six weeks, as you will see its extremely busy but hopefully I can see everyone before I go.

Wednesday, July 25. Last day at work (How sweet it is...). Only downside is this is also the day I will be selling my car. So long to the Mustang, my first car, kinda sad.

Thursday, July 26. Moving all my furniture back to Charlotte.

Friday, July 27. Flying to St Louis, Missouri

Saturday, July 28. Cardinals vs Brewers at Busch Stadium. This will be my last Cardinals game, also last sporting event, for 3 years.

Sunday, July 29. Driving to Memphis for a week. If anyone will be around Memphis let me know because we will be hitting up Tunica for some Gambling and also Beale Street for some country music and some "scenery".

Friday, August 3. Drive to Nashville, Tn for a family reunion and a chance to see the Grandparents one last time.

Tuesday, August 7. Flying to Moline, Il to visit my Mom. Hopefully finish buying all my supplies for this adventure.

Friday through Sunday, August 10-12. Hopefully going to University of Illinois to visit friends and check out the school my Dad is always raving about.

Saturday, August 17. Flying back to Charlotte, NC to visit friends and Dad.

Tuesday through Thursday, August 21-23. Hopefully one last throw down in good old Chapel Hill. That is if I can convince my parents to let me "borrow" the car. This is where the reality of not having a vehicle is setting in.

Monday, August 27. Let the Peace Corps Experience BEGIN!!!


So as you can see these next six weeks will be extremely busy but hopefully I can see everyone one last time before I leave.

1 comment:

Julie Nelson-Hollins said...

Hi James,
In my last posting, I said you had 3 years and 3 months to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer. You actually have 2 years and 3 months. The time will fly by quickly and I'm anxious to see the many pictures of Nicaragua!!! Love, Mom