Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's about time...

Well this is going to be short because I need to catch a bus...but good news! I finally got my horse. I have had it for about 10 days now and it is a STUD! Ok well not a stud in the true definition but for down here it is a pretty damn big horse. He's around seven to ten years, didnt come with a birth certificate so im not positive, and is super laid back and well trained.
It ended up costing a little more then I wanted but still extremely cheap. In total around $300-$325. Im not sure on the exact amount because I am still buying him vitamins and other vaccines. See down here we are coming out of the dry season so hes a little skinny now so Im giving him some vitamins to bulk back up.

So what do you name a horse?

Well if you have any names send them this way. But, right now I am thinking of Sale, in spanish it is pronounced more like saleigh and means he leaves. I like this name for two reasons; number one, he is now my transportation or my way to leave the community. Second, many people remember the classic song "Mustang Sally". Many of you also remember that when I left the states I had to sell my old Mustang. Well now I can change this classic song title a little to come up with a name for my horse.
Other ideas are big red (you will see why below, check the pic) or Ed. You all remember the classic TV show Mr Ed.



1 comment:

The Freebern's said...

Hi James!

We really like your horse!! This will help you get around a lot easier. The girls and Kyle say, hi and they miss you!

Hi James!! Like my mom said I really do miss you.
Jenna

Hi James
I think you should name your hores Old Red. Sence it is old. I miss you.
Kyle
Hi James!! How are you doing James?What have you lered? What animals do you have? I am going into 2nd grade this year. I really miss you.


Love,
Kayla.